Welcome if you have recently purchased a Groupon for a Studio 2.8 Online Course or In-Person Course in Duluth.
Please follow the instructions below: FIRST OPTION IS FOR ONLINE CLASS ONLY. DO NOT DO THIS OPTION IF YOU BOUGHT THE IN-PERSON CLASS.
If you purchased on the Online Course – How To Take Creative Control of Your SLR Camera:
- Go to this website: http://www.studio2point8.com/product/how-to-take-creative-control-of-your-dslr-camera/
- Add to cart
- Enter your voucher number into the coupon code box
- You will now have access to the course for an unlimited time.
If you purchased the in-person 4 hour course – How to Take Creative Control of Your SLR Camera
- Only 1 class left for Groupon Customers – Sept 16, 2017 2-6PM
- Print out your Groupon Voucher (if you received it as a gift ask your gift giver to print it for you.)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org that you will be taking the class. I will need your 8-digit barcode.
- Add the date to your calendar. Please note that a 48 hour notice is required for a cancellation. Less than 48 hours you will forfeit the class. However we will always honor the payment as a credit for a service at Lightscapes. Cancellations must be sent via email to email@example.com
- September 16 2-6PM. This will be the LAST CLASS. If your Groupon has expired you can still use the full amount that you paid as a credit for any of our services at Lightscapes Portrait Studio.
If you have any problems at all call (770) 623-1040 or contact Mary Buck